- our process
There are effective strategies for finding and landing a great job, and counseling sessions with Nina Friedman are the way to discover them. Sessions can occur in person or on the phone. This system of assessment, evaluation, and implementation will get you exactly where you want to go.
- Laid off?
- Stressed out by your work environment?
- Unsatisfied with your current job?
- Having conflicts with your boss or co-workers?
- A recent grad or college student searching for a career?
- Burned out?
- Working only for your paycheck?
- Deserving a promotion or a raise?
- Desiring a change in career?
- Newly divorced or widowed?
- Re-entering the work force?
- In a life transition?
- A new mom?
- help you identify your marketable skills, using the Myers-Briggs Personality Strength Indicator combined with your unique qualifications, work values and mission.
- help you define satisfying work options (we call those job titles), and plan your targeted job search.
- listen respectfully to your thoughts, respond to and discuss your dreams and discover new perspectives and solutions to make those dreams into your reality.
- give you accurate and effective feedback, and teach you strategies for making conscious, well-informed, realistic decisions.
- craft winning resumes.
- perform mock interviews, enhancing your verbal and nonverbal skills in a friendly atmosphere, and teach you to be an empowered interviewee.
- teach you cutting-edge job search techniques.
- strengthen your motivation and self-confidence.
- create strategies to help you attain your career goals.
Using these services:
- Thorough career assessment, we identify your current work values, interests, Myers-Briggs personality strengths, mission, skills, and compensation to create a career goal statement from which we generate job title options that fit you.
- Assistance in creating a powerful contemporary resume.
- Training in high-impact job search strategies.
- Interview preparation (including mock interviewing).
- Effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Salary negotiation skills.